We offer a 1-year warranty on all kits from the date of delivery. You can register your product by submitting photos and videos of your kit for our team to check once it's fitted.
Once onboard, you have access to a lifetime of technical support, including 1-to-1 video support calls with our trained technicians.
To register your product, please complete this form
If you have any warranty claims to make please submit a support request.
Swytch Bike Warranty Terms and Conditions
The full terms of Swytch Bike’s warranty are outlined below (as of 22 May 2019)
By this Guarantee, Swytch Bike guarantees the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of delivery.
Registration of the product is subject to all customers completing a post-installation form, by submitting photos and videos of your installed kit. The Swytch Bike technical team can then review the submission to ensure that everything is as it should be and the kit is installed correctly. This checkup can be completed at any time, but the warranty will not be activated until it is approved.
If within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective due to improper materials or workmanship, Swytch Bike will without charge for labour or parts, repair or (at Swytch Bike’s discretion) replace the product or its defective parts subject to the terms and limitations below.
Swytch Bike may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts. All products and parts replaced become the property of Swytch Bike.
Terms and Conditions
- Guarantee services will be provided only if the defective product is presented within the guarantee period. Swytch Bike may refuse free-of-charge guarantee service if the product is not presented within this time period. This Guarantee will not apply if the model name or serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- This Guarantee does not necessarily cover transport costs and risks associated with the transport of your product to and from Swytch Bike.
- This Guarantee is exclusive to the purchaser and is dependent on the customer providing relevent proof of purchase.
- This guarantee does not cover:
– misuse, including:
- treatment resulting in physical, cosmetic or surface damage or changes to the product;
- failure to install or use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with instructions on installation or use;
- failure to maintain the product in accordance with instructions on proper maintenance;
- installation or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety laws or standards in the country where it is installed or used.
– Use of the product with accessories, peripheral equipment and other products of a type, condition and standard other than prescribed by Swytch Bike
– Repair or attempted repair by persons who are not Swytch Bike approved
– Adjustments or adaptations without Swytch Bike's prior written consent, including:
- upgrading the product beyond specifications or features described in the instruction manual, or
- modifications to the product to conform it to national or local technical or safety standards in countries other than those for which the product was specifically designed and manufactured;
- accidents, fire, liquids, chemicals, other substances, flooding, vibrations, excessive heat, improper ventilation, power surges, excess or incorrect supply or input voltage, radiation, electrostatic discharges including lighting, other external forces and impacts.
Exclusions and limitations except as stated above, Swytch Bike makes no warranties (express, implied, statutory or otherwise) regarding product or accompanying or constituent accessories quality, performance, accuracy, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
If this exclusion is not permitted or fully permitted by applicable law, Swytch Bike excludes or limits its warranties only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Any warranty that cannot be fully excluded will be limited (as far as permitted by applicable law) to the duration of this Guarantee.
Swytch Bike’s only obligation under this Guarantee is to repair or replace products subject to these Guarantee terms and conditions.
Swytch Bike is not liable for any loss or damage relating to products, service, this Guarantee or otherwise, including – economic or intangible losses – the price paid for the product – loss of profits, revenue, data, enjoyment or use of the product or any associated products – indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage.
Your legal rights reserved. This guarantee does not affect statutory rights you may have nor those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the person from whom you purchased the product. You may assert any rights you have at your sole discretion.
To be the first to know when we launch, and to ensure you get the maximum discount, don't forget to register to our waitlist here: https://www.swytchbike.com/